Friday, February 10, 2006

1st Period Poets



Little Boy In Hell

Matia Senyonga

A time of being lonely.
No one cares about you.
Because your family is killed.
You try to surrender,
And begging for your mercy.
You give up everything you have,
In order to survive.
You look quite stupid, hopeless,
And like a pauper.
You wonder why?
You cry and cry out loud for help,
However, no one comes.
The only thing you have to do,
Is to do whatever they say.


A Day of Nightmares

Stephanie Sanabria

Oh! Poor little Polish boy
standing in the middle of
nowhere wondering where
he's at.
He's living in a world
full of nightmares, wondering
what they are going to do next.
He is terrified, scared his
little heart beating fast, full of
fears.
I'm sorry they separated
you from your mom and family,
they have no idea that if you
survive you would be traumatized
for the rest of your life. Right now
your mind is empty, also is probably
whiter than chalk.
If I become a writer
I will write about the nightmare
you had gone through.


Madhey Sabtow

I would like to be a soldier
so I could defend the
minority of you, little Jewish
boy.

Standing with your little soldier
hat and with your short jacket
and the black socks

I could not separate
people from ethnic
to ethnic or religion
to religion.

I could make them equal
and treat them with a
humanitarian base.

I could not be as
you little boy, I would
suspect others when
ever they talk or say
something wrong or good.

I would think about it.
and ask myself why?
I would finally clear
whatever he thinks about it.

I could be sincere to others
as you little Jewish boy with
the black coat standing as a funny dog.


A Little Polish Boy

Oluwakemi Idowu

Little polish boy, crying for help
with a gun pointed at him. He looks
nice, but a danger in his eye.
The little Polish boy was so
scared that he couldn't talk,
and also he know that if he
does he will get shot. I hope
during this time period that I was
there, so I could be able to take
a picture of the little Polish boy
with his hand up. I'm taking
this picture for the world
to see, so they can rememeber
this day forever. Oh my head
all I can think of is the
sorrow you are going through.
Then I know that if I was
there I could help you by
advising you, stading by
your side to encourage you
to not give up.
Oh, oh little Polish boy with
danger in his eye, because of
the enemy.
Sorry, sorry
I hope I
could help
you with
all your problems
little Polish boy
with danger in his eye.


The Jewish Boy

Madina Ababulgu

Why have honest people's lives suffered?
Especially the poor Jewish people
They don't want deportation
They want to live with family
I think they want happiness
They need peace
Why does the Jewish boy have a gun pointed at him?
He doesn't deserve this
Where is humanity?
Where is love?
They're always crying for God to save their lives
But the way they cry like this
He wants to live without gunshot sounds
He wants some body to look after him
Show him the world
Grow up in good condition
The Jewish boy crying
He begged for his mother to save him
He thought him mother was always there for him
Where is a love?
But he makes his arm go up
Because he is afraid
The poor Jewish boy


The Little Polish Boy

Nho Pham

I would like to be a soldier

So I could liberate

the people in holocausts

I saw the images of misery

People run away horribly

others wanted to be tolerated

they fear to be killed by gun

The Nazis threatened the little Polish boy

by pointing a gun at him

All wore boots

The boy, boy standing with his arms raising

the women standing around

and watching the little Polish boy



Wilka Rodriguez

So much love.
So many beautiful words,
Such a joyful life.
But only the Nazis
had to ruin and destroy life
even their own family, oh what a heart.

So many things that need
to changebut the Nazis only think
so selfishly that they even kill
Jews, destroy them,
and took away everything
from them.
They even broke families.

So much love,
So many beautiful words,
Such a joyful life.
But only the Nazis had to ruin and destroy life
even their own family, oh what a heart.

Even though the Nazis have
no right to take them out
of their houses, the Jews
respectfully following orders
without arguing or resisting
the orders,
they were moved to where
ever they were sent.

The Nazis without heart,
only despair,
I don't know why,
everybody asking
what they had done
so bad, they even had to suffer their
families death, but the Jews
didn't know that
Nazi soldiers were the ones
suffering because they
had to kill everybody
even their own parents,
cousins, aunts, uncles, everybody!
But they couldn't do
anything to help them.

No family, no home, no dignity,
they don't have food, any jewels or
personal belongings, no nothing.
The only thing the
Jews had was sadness,
heart broken.

Oh why, would they treat
people, humans, like this?
What have they done
wrong?
Why do this to them?
When they only wanted a good and
normal life.
Only people without
HEART could possibly
have done this.

Oh, poor people.
they didn't deserve this.

So much love.
So many beautiful words,
Such a joyful life.
But only the Nazis
had to ruin and destroy life
even their own family, oh what a life.